FIELD REQUEST POLICY
- All fields must be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A confirmation email will be sent to the team manager/scheduler confirming the game time and field. You will also receive a link to the field schedules. I recommend that you check to make sure the game has been scheduled correctly. It is our system of checks and balances.
- If required, changes to requested game times and fields will be made and noted in the confirmation email.
- A confirmation email indicates that your field request has been placed on the calendar and referees are assigned.
- PLEASE COPY ALL TEAM MANAGERS INVOLVED WHEN PLAYING AGAINST OTHER LOUISIANA FIRE TEAMS.
- GAMES MUST BE CANCELED NOT LATER THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO GAME TIME.
- Teams who cancel games after the 48 hour deadline are responsible for referee fees. If the office is notified that your team has not paid referee fees and has to pay for your referees, no fields or referees will be scheduled or assigned until the club is reimbursed.
- Weekend game requests must be emailed by the Monday prior to the weekend.
- Weekday game requests must be emailed 5 working days prior to the game day.
- Requests after the deadline may not have time to have referees assigned.
- NO GAMES WILL BE PLAYED WITHOUT REFEREES. Referees are a requirement to have an officially sanctioned game. Games that are not officially sanctioned have no insurance coverage and are not permitted by the club, LSA or USYS.
- U9-U12 small-sided games (8v8) will be provided one referee.
- U9-U12 teams may request 3 referees.
- U11/12 league gameswill beassigned 3 referees.
- U13-U19 games will be assigned 3 referees. It is club policy that all full sided games must have 3 referees.
- All Louisiana Premier League games will have 3 referees.
- All full-sided (11v11) games will start on the even hours 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm & 8pm
- All small-sided (8v8) games will be scheduled at the following times; 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm, 6pm & 7:30pm
- These start times are used to maximize field usage and referee scheduling
8v8 Fields: CP2 & CP3
11v11 Fields: CP2 & CP3
Jay Carisella (Audubon)
8v8 Fields: JCA, JCB1 & JCB2
11v11 Fields: JCB & JCC
8v8 Fields: LAF5A, LAF5B, LAF6A & LAF6B
11v11 Fields: LAF1, LAF2, LAF3 & LAF4
11v11 Fields: LAS5, LAS6 & LAS7
FORMAT FOR GAME REQUEST
The following are examples of how to request games:
Date: August 28th
Desired Field: CP3
Desired Time: 9am
Teams: U11B 01B LA Fire Green vs. U12B 00B Mandeville Black
Type of Game: Friendly, League Game or Training
8/28 CP3 9AM
U11B 01B LA Fire Green vs. U12B 00B Mandeville Black (Friendly/League Game)
8/29 LAF4 10AM
U14G 98G LA Fire Purple - Training